(un)informed confusion
~ and other odd oddities ~

8.08.2006

Ever wonder...

... what others in the LaRoche clan look like? Well, it's a large clan (my great-grandfather Georges had 16 kids). So the answer is: collectively, the hundred-or-so of us look like pretty much anything and anyone you can imagine. Individually, of course, we're unique.

One of those uniques, my always -enthusiastic uncle François, set up this dandy of a page, chroncling the LaRoche history (back to 1646, might I add), complete with recent pictures of the family reunion, a small thumbnail profile of my sister (among others), and a slideshow of my grandparents (whom both passed away, sadly, before I was 10, and whom apparently looked like 1950s movie stars). The site is also a good way to brush up on your French!
Factus LaRoche
Ancêtre français: Innocent
Naissance :1646
Lieu : St-Martin, arr. de Montmorency, Val d’Oise (nord de Paris), France

Enjoy. (And make sure to check out Nadine's mug at the 'Blogue').

1...thoughts from my fellow Saturnalians:

  • Maybe everyone's family looked this damn cool back in the 40s and 50s, but I like to think it's just ours. Nini was the prettiest 18-year-old ever. I still don't see one damn relative that looks like me. Bah.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Aug 10, 10:21:00 a.m. ADT  

Post a Comment

<< Home