(un)informed confusion
~ and other odd oddities ~

8.22.2006

我很忙。不好。

I am starting to get sick of writing about Juche. Here, read all about it.

In the meantime, I need a new "wisdom of the month" bit to put in the sidebar over there on your right.

I'm open to suggestions, and the "wisdom" can be anything.... Mark Twain, Oscar Wilde, Stephen Lewis, Anne Coulter, Kilgore Trout, Kim Jong-Il, Kim Il-Sung, Cream of Sum Yung Gai, whatever — everything goes.

And since I won't be updating this blog extensively until after the 8th of September (the day I die, er, my thesis deadline), why don't we consider this my "on hiatus contest" gift to you, my loyal two dozen or so readers. The prize: I'll mention whoever gets the winning quote in every post I make for a month.

...drop the wisdom to me via email or in the comments section below...

再见。

3...thoughts from my fellow Saturnalians:

  • Chris,

    I happen to remember making some serious sport of you last night. my apologies. i blame it on li dong and all his money. let's rob him and spend it on happy meal toys.

    oh, and i seriously can't remember what i said, only that i'm an asshole and you prolly should have punched me or something.

    my other excuse was that it was my birthday and since i didn't get kicked out of a bar (yay!!!) i had to even the score somehow.

    sorry dude

    By Blogger Southwick, at Wed Aug 23, 10:21:00 a.m. ADT  

  • Apparently I'm self indulgent, which is a fair enough assessment of me if I've ever heard one. So I'm going to consider your contribution to the Wisdom of the Month as being:

    "Chris, you are a self-indulgent asshole."

    :)

    By Blogger C. LaRoche, at Wed Aug 23, 12:23:00 p.m. ADT  

  • "If you have made mistakes, ven serious ones, there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down but the staying down."

    Mary Pickford

    By Blogger Jacques Beau Vert, at Wed Aug 23, 11:52:00 p.m. ADT  

Post a Comment

<< Home