(un)informed confusion
~ and other odd oddities ~

9.13.2006

Oh, how you've been neglected

It has been a long ten days. But don't worry, the long days are growing shorter in number.

Also, apparently "uninspected" is not a word, either.

But it's definitely going in.

3...thoughts from my fellow Saturnalians:

  • Why aren't you done yet?

    Are you going to the Gazette BBQ tomorrow evening?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Sep 14, 03:26:00 p.m. ADT  

  • Chris have you defended yet? If you haven't, I apologize, that must be the most annoying question ever... and if you have, congrats! Keep me posted on the job situation, I want to know how your interview went!

    By Blogger Laura, at Fri Sep 15, 12:36:00 p.m. ADT  

  • Yep, defended and all. But it turned out my signature sheet wasn't formatted correctly. So I have spent the last week trying to get my committee to sign a new sheet.

    By Blogger C. LaRoche, at Sat Sep 16, 07:03:00 p.m. ADT  

Post a Comment

<< Home